Why is it so LAME on here tonight.....

Lets get down and dirty and hear some confessions........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I masturbate next to my Husband sometimes when he's asleep and hope he'll catch me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I think Im gay. I read the question about wanting to kiss a woman passionately and I got turned on lol great! add this to the list of stressful things going on right now! lol

Anonymous

• lol, anon :43 I thought it was hot too, in a strange porn kind of way. It is natural lol.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:45 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Okay I thought it was kinda hot too and wish I was the co worker. I am not gay but damn. I appreciate a beautiful women.

So I guess that's my confession. I wish I was the co worker....lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I just hid the last Zinger on top of the fridge from my son because I know I will want it tomorrow. I'm awful.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:14 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I am eating some of my husband's cheetos. He LOVES his cheetos but I wanted some so I am having some!
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 3:21 AM on Aug. 2, 2009