Does any one know of a strong and safe parasite cleanse to rid one self of parasites/worms inside intestines? or home remedies for that?

i think i have many parasites, i'm doing a cleanse now but dont think is strong enough, it just upsets them, ParaGone is what i am using.....please, any suggestions, what have you tried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Health

• I am sorry these people arent taking your question seriously. I wish I had an answer for you. Perhaps if you google it you may get some ideas.
    letsgetreal

Answer by letsgetreal at 12:55 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Geez, how the heck did ya get them? I have no idea how to get rid of them...sorry and I thought I was having a rough night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• EVERYONE has some form of parasites!!! You get them from eat in restaurants, if you have pets, eating raw or undercooked food, they're everywhere.

Anyway, my chiropractor told me to use grapefruit seed extract. You can also use oil of oregano.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:24 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• hey anon we're mammals and animals. All animals have worms. Even dogs and cats after they are wormed. Sheesh.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:36 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• U should go to your doctor they should be able to prescribe u some stuff that will flush them oout. but first they will test you to make sure. or it could be something else, better safe then sorry !!!
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 9:39 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• It's called a doctor.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 11:13 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• nope, i have had enough with doctors, i told the doctor, and he laughed at me and told me i looked pregnant. he said that intestines sometimes have spasms. BOLONEY. he wanted for me to have a fotograph of my insides done, but it costs 900 dollars, i don't have that money, i don't have any insurance, every day i am grossed out thinking and feeling them travel in my intestines. i am not pregnant, but yet i feel LOTS of movement and some make me jump, GROSS, i eat out a lot, because i really don't have time for cooking meals, but i have stopped eating out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• He wanted you to have a "fotograph of your insides" to make sure you don't have cancer! And all the paragone and oregano oil in the world won't get rid of that.If you have so many 'parasites" in your intestines that you can feel them moving around, you need a doctor. All they have to do is check your stool. But I think it is very unlikely you do because you would lose weight very quickly if you had that many intestinal parasites and I also doubt you live in a third world country where the sanitation is so poor that it is common. I suggest you take all that money you are saving from not eating out and use it to get yourself some medical care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:32 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i don't think cancer pokes you or swuirms and move, does anybody know of a naturopath doctor? regular doctors only test for a few parasites, not even half of what we can catch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2009