i really need some advice!

Everyone tells me differently, so IDK what to do. I've heard no more than 4 BH an hour, or no more than 10 a day...but here we go...for the past three days i have been having them like CRAZY! and i have been measuring them for over an hour now, and they are at least once every 5 minutes lasting about 40-50 seconds...i used to contraction master to measure them.they are pretty painless, just very uncomfortable, and sometimes i get a lower dull backache with it, but not unbearable...also feel kinda sick to my stomach =/
so since im not doubled over in pain, should i wait to ask my doctor?? OR call tonight? It drives me craqzy, but i do not want to go for nothing...oh and im 31 1/2 weeks, and i went in @ 26 weeks for BH but was nothing, and did the fetal fibronectin test, and it came back okay then too...so they just dishcharged me...

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 3:05 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well my contractions didnt hurt, and I was in labor. I would go just in case, you dont want an emergecy and then the stress of rushing to the hospital so you dont deliver in the car lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• You can always call your doctor and explain what you are feeling and they will advise you on what to do! Good luck, I suggest getting some rest!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:50 AM on Aug. 2, 2009