OMG. What does your dogs name mean? (I found a website that will tell you lol!!!)

Jack-God has been gracious: has shown favor.
Charlie- a man

http://www.funpuppynames.com/puppy-names-starting-with-A.html

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 3:11 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Quincy
    Type: Puppy Name
    Meaning: From the place owned by the fifth son
    Gender: Male
    Origin: French

I chose it because it was unusual, different, and seemed to suit him. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:44 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• My first Chihuahua was named Charlie.....He was stolen when he got out and although the guy that "found" him called, he sounded more like his conscience got to him and he saw he was micro-chipped. My mom said just to let him keep the darn dog.

simple frown

Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:36 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• My second chihuahua was named Jack and I loved him so much. we had him for a year and I find it very suspicious that as soon as my brother and his girlfriend moved in he disappeared. I swear I heard her call his name while I was taking a nap. I woke up and he was gone. Now I have a chihuahua/pug mix and his name is Lucky but I feel so bad because I always call him Jack by mistake. ok, I nee to go look up my other dogs name. ::sniffle::
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:39 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I named my dog Dozer because he liked to chew on and relocate rocks in our yard when he was a pup. It's not on the list, though.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 4:03 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• My dog's name is Lucky, it's not on the website, but I think his name is pretty self explanitory. I just got him yesterday and his name was already Lucky. I did consider changing it since his name isnt all that lucky. He is only two and I am his fifth home. I dont see why, he's a good dog. He has a problem getting out of fences and running away, but I have a secure yard so that shouldnt be a prob.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:49 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my dog's name Oliver isn't on there the closest is Olive and it means Spanish. lol
    travswifey

Answer by travswifey at 8:23 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my boston is name MIA <--- Missing in Action cause her tail didn't grow their a little stump lol but ofcourse it wasn't in the website lol
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 9:35 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Our puppies were named Labonte and Sadler after the kids' favorite NASCAR drivers (Bobby Labnote and Elliott Sadler)...the puppies were both girls. Unfortunately a couple months after getting them we unexpectedly had to move and couldn't keep them. My 6yo daughter has never gotten over it. She wanted a puppy so bad. Labonte was her puppy.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:42 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my dogs name is Puppy. Thats what my 2 year old son called him and it stuck..
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:58 AM on Aug. 3, 2009