Should I stay with the baby's father?

Me and the father fight a lot, and we don't always get a long. And I don't want my kid to be around an environment like that. I don't want him/her to grow up around fighting like I did. I sometime's oftenly don't feel like I love him anymore, but then there is times i feel like he's the only one i love...But i recently haven't wanted to have sex, and he keeps wanting it, but i just don't feel up for it...Idk what all to do. I don't know if I should stay with him and try and make things work or get out of the relationship before it feel's to late.

Aumbrey

Asked by Aumbrey at 3:20 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Honey thats all I grew up around also and I decided that I would never allow it to be around my kids to be around that. So my first relationship I was an idiot and ended up fighting and trying to kill eachother until I looked back and seen my babys face and she was crying ( than I thought back to me as a kid and the promise I made) so I packed his shit and said get out. He tried to come back and I said no and kept my promise from there on. Now I am with the man of my dreams and we dont really fight and if we do its not in front of the kids and its not all that yelling and trying to kill eachother crap. Its totally up to you if you want to try to make it work but if you really dont think it will work get out now before its to late. Good luck hon it is very hard to end a relationship you are already in or very hard to make it work ( actually its easier to end it).

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• dont break relationship for ur baby only u stay with him because only her or his own father can take more responsibility if u go out u may not get good father for your baby for children we have to do some things u think what i told u is wrong leave it i told with my experience

all the best
    himasri

Answer by himasri at 3:40 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Couples fight, especially when things are getting stressful. Ask yourself if things were different would you still love your spouse? I went through a very rough year a couple of years ago. I miscarried twice, my grandmother died and my husband left me. I managed to keep talking to my husband and we eventually got back together. We got back together because we believed that we weren't acting as ourselves but we were acting negatively to the stresses in our lives. I know that you are feeling bad about fighting in front of the kids, so don't. When that urge comes that makes you feel like fighting, walk away. Go to a different room and take a deep breath. Is what comes out of your mouth really worth saying in anger in front of your kids? Couples therepy is also an option. Taking out your anger infront of a non biased person could resolve some issues for you. Hang in there and try all options before giving up. GL!!
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 3:56 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Have you tried watching Fireproof? You guys are fighting a lot, is it about silly stuff? And if so, is that just a veil for the underlying problems that are bigger and need to be talked about? Do you guys go to church? I maintain that it takes 3 to make a relationship work, him +me+ GOD . On our own we want to just give up when times get hard, God makes it easier to endure the storm. Good Luck and God Bless
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 10:37 AM on Aug. 2, 2009