Is it true, Sarah Palin is getting a divorce?

Wonder what all the Obama haters are going to say now.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Umm, I don't care for either one of them, more so Obama, but OP can you explain why her getting a divorce has anything to do with Obama being in office and doing a good job? Why does her divorce matter to the Obama haters at all? I don't see Sara Palin's love life effecting the President no matter who it is. This is a ridiculous conclusion that you have come to.
    ktnbags

Answer by ktnbags at 7:33 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Yes she is, I am so proud of her for standing up and not only running for office and having a teen get pregnant but for her gall to run for office. She took to much on and she couldn't even handle it. My goodness! Repubs. need to get a grip and realize that all people are human.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I am a huge Sarah Palin fan, and one of those "Obama Haters" the OP mentioned. It saddens me to hear that her marriage is ending, if in fact it's true. I am saddened whenever I hear of a marriage ending. It does not, however, mean that she's not a good woman, a good Christian true to her beliefs, and a good candidate for running for president. How many women on here have been divorced? Does that make them bad mothers? Bad people? Bad influences??

All people are HUMAN. Exactly. No one is perfect.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 6:52 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I guess this one is not yet confirmed, simply a rumor: http://www.kxmc.com/News/Nation/414224.asp

(and I'm not a fan of Palin's. I just think it would be sad if atter 20+ years of marriage they called it quits. They have young children to raise, and a grandchild who is gonna need both of them.)
    CurveeDiva

Answer by CurveeDiva at 7:43 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I love how everyone is getting their facts about the "divorce" from a single source, and a BLOG at that! Lovely how quickly the internet spreads rumors!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Don't know if it is true or not. Praying for her family anyway just because people won't leave them alone.
    JDplus17

Answer by JDplus17 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• What difference does it make if she is? It's her life. Yes their children and grandchild(ren) will need both of them but just because they are divorced doesn't mean they can't both be there. I mean give me a break, is she the first person to get a divorce?

I am "one of 'those' Obama haters" that the OP referred to but guess what, wouldn't care if he got a divorce either. It's his life. Yeah it's sad for the kids but usually it's better for the kids----yes I'm also one of 'those' people that doesn't think people should stay together just because they have children. Go ahead, bring on the arguments and comments.........
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 9:34 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• If you read it online....well then it simply MUST be true, especially from a blog or on cafemom!!!

eye rolling

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 2, 2009