For you Republicans, how do you feel about your ex-potential Vice President getting a divorce?

So much for being right fighters. I wonder how you would defend this and please don't say they are getting divorced because of other problems. She came off so stupid during the primaries and that's why no one voted for the Repubs. Her husband probably realized what a dunce she was and got fed up with it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• We don't know if it is true or not. It could be a rumor. But, my feeling is that if they are getting a divorce, it wouldn't be a big surprise. And it represents her life perfectly. First, she insists on promoting teen abstinence..then her daughter is revealed on National TV as being pregnant. Ha. And she spoke about family values...while rumored to be divorcing and each of them having lovers. Alrighty then. And-=this is even funnier: She complains and gripes about the media not respecting the privacy of candidates' families, but she displayed her children like little mascots to promote her campaign with their close family image. Hypocrite. So-whether or not they are getting a divorce, I don't care because I don't respect her. She is just another ambitious, self-seeking woman who used her family and her state's funds for her own enjoyment. You're ordinary,Sarah.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:22 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• well that is a really ignorant thing to say. divorces sadly happen. for reasons that you may not know about. i think it is sad, they have children together, its always sad when a family breaks apart.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:16 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I respect that more than staying married to a guy who got bj's at work just for the sake of furthering your own career.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:19 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Yeah boohoo. I feel really sorry for someone who couldn't watch her daughter but thought she could help run a country. Wait and then she couldn't save her masrriage for the life of her? Yet repubs say she and McCain would have done a wonderful job with the country. If something would have happened to McCain,how in the hell do you try to run a country when you are going through a divorce?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• okkkk u are obviously just looking for an argument
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:25 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• shes not! The rumors are not true! sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Jeez grow up!!!  It is not true  Aren't you so proud of spreading undocumented gossip?

ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 6:43 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Spreading false rumors is WRONG on both sides! I dislike Sarah Palin as VP, and don't understand why hurtful rumors like this start.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 6:57 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• They aren't now! lol funny how this works huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• They are holding off on it, is what I am told by our mutual friend. They had a dinner party last weekend and it was a nice quiet event but then she confided in one friend and so on. She will eventually stick with him or just go their seperate ways. I am just telling you what a close friend of Sarah told me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Aug. 2, 2009