What do i belive?

Im having a little bit of a problem trying to belive what im hearing? i got with this really nice guy no to long ago and everything has been going real good for us. But out of the blue I cant get ahold of hima nd he hasnt called or texted me back in two days. Now one of he roommates is telling me that its over and he is with someone else but why cant he tell me this. But I think he got locked up two days ago and they dont want me to know cuz we just got together. Im scared to find out what is going cuz i xare a lot about him and dont know how to tell him anything. He knows i have kids and everything but that didnt seam to matter to him when he came over to my place before we even got together. Now What Im asking is should i belive his roommates or just follow my heart?

ANGELEYEZ69

Asked by ANGELEYEZ69 at 5:30 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Follow your head. He's gone girl, and not in a very respectful way. He could of told you why whether it be jail of a new lady. Do you really want someone like that? Good luck hon, you'll find someone better suited for you.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:55 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Sence you haven't been seeing him for very long. Follow your instincts/head. You know something is up with this guy. And he acts like he does not like your kids. That's a red flag right there.

Answer by louise2 at 5:58 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• If he is gone because he is with another girl or he's gone because he is in jail, Do you really want a man like that??? Throw him to lucas!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:32 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I think you just dodged a bullet...be thankful that you weren't more invested in him before you found out what he is really like.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 10:42 AM on Aug. 2, 2009