OMG! This Majic Jack thingy really works! Can you believe it?

No I am not trying to sell anything so don't get mad,but it is kind of funny! My mom bought it for me like two weeks ago and I just procrastinated on hooking it up. It took me an hour to find a telephone wire, yeah uh, the one I found was 50 feet long and is bundled at my feet. But I thought it was just a joke. It is 2:40am and I couldn't think of where or who to call so I called the local pizza place that I knew was closed but they had no answering machine, then I called my friend (miss party girl) and I hung up and she called me back. Sorry, I sound so excited but I thought it was cool. I have been resorting to a pay as you go cell phone that sucks and I was just happy with the 911 feature all disconnected cells have.

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 5:45 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We love ours, although sometimes the static is a pain. Other then that it's great!!
    We live in Florida, my DS is in North Carolina, DD in Cali, younger sister also in Cali and older sister in Montana. Free long distance is the best!!
    Other then this we have a tracfone, which is great too!
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• It will suck if something happens to your computer though. I ended up getting vonage because my computer has crashed in the past. Only bad thing....no electric no phone.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 6:37 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• True but I have a back up battery pack through Verizon, so wish me luck! I will update if anything happens. I also have my prepaid cell phone. Shhhh!! I don't want to jinx it! j/k
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 6:45 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I love the magic jack...
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 9:27 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• we bought my mil one a couple months ago hers doesnt work all the time and we cant figure out why...She always has a good connection but just sometimes it wont get a dial tone or when we call it goes straight to voicemail...other than that its awesome...
    0MyNameIsMom0

Answer by 0MyNameIsMom0 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2009