How many of you have smoked/smoke marijuana?

Not like while you were pregnant or anything, just in general. You can answer anonymously, heck I'm asking anonymously, but answer honestly, I really want to know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have smoked, stopped for pregnancy and want to still smoke but situations make it very illegal for me to. In about another year we (dh and I) will be smoking for sure!!! Not everyday, or around our child, but def 2-4 times a month!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I have never smoked ANYTHING at any time, and I'm turning 41 this month! :o) I preferred to drink beer/alcohol in high school (junior/senior year and college+).
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:21 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I have smoked pot 3 times in my life.
    LND

Answer by LND at 7:41 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Never! And I am just amazed how many of you are proud to smoke it.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:34 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• lifelong smoker here! aside from it being illegal i dont see what the problem is! people get more messed up on alcohol and prescription drugs, at least people dont overdose or get marijuana poisoning!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I'm going to answer anon, so I don't get bashed for this... I do smoke, I'm not "proud" of it, but I do enjoy the high. I've smoke for roughly 7 years, on a daily basis. I hide it from my son, and most people too. I grew up around weed, and I don't think it's such a bad thing... If I've had a long day, after my son goes to be I can toke, and feel alot better. You don't get addicted like some people may think. I haven't smoked in three months because I'm pregnant. Potheads are everywhere, but most are really good at hiding it. Marijuana isn't like herion, crack, or a pain pill for that matter. I honestly believe it will one day be legalized. Do I want my son to smoke weed? NO, but MANY young teens ( I was 15) start trying things... Would you rather your child to sit down and beable to talk to you about it, or go out and hit a joint laced with something? Some of you are ignorant (before you get pissy, look up the definition)...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• (after my son goes to bed... I can toke)

momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 9:39 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i smoke but haven't for about nine months i don't see any thing wrong with it, its not man made and it just relaxes me and calms my nerves people need to think about it how many people do u see dieing from overdosing on it or how many people do u see getting in to an accident or someone over it or stealing thing from friends or loved ones house just to get their next high or even selling themselves???? You don't see that so why do people think it so bad?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Well, this is no secret-Yes, I smoke. I am a pothead. I am not ashamed of it at all. I mean, seriously, ppl, do you think only non-smokers, straight, clean, church-goin ppl have children? Ha!!! I am here to say Im a smoker and as shocking as this may be to some virgin ears out there, y'know, potheads talk about and actually HAVE children just like you, too! I DO!
    Duuuuuude! Hahahaa
    B-)
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 9:54 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I posted this question hoping to get a good response and hopefully meet some other moms who smoke. I do, after a long day its helps me unwind and let the stress of the day melt away. It doesn't mean I'm a bad mother, I give my son everything he needs when he needs it and then when hes asleep for the night I can smoke.
    littlemomma899

Answer by littlemomma899 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2009