how many of you are as bored as i am with the level of immaturity of the questions on cafemom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Often.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• If inexperienced moms have questions, I don't mind answering them as long as I can figure out what the question is- sometimes people use chat speak and it's too much to try to figure them out. But if a mom needs help, then this is a good place to try to get some answers. Sometimes there are questions that I feel cannot be serious- probably by trolls, kids or even adults just wanting to see how much hubbub they can cause, so I don't bother with those.

Answer by Bmat at 9:15 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Yes, I get tired of the low level of education people have, and all the red state Bible thumping, conspiracy theory, kid spanking, ra ra Sarah Palin stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I really dgaf. Haha
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 9:56 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Yes! I mean come on...Do we really need to know "What color is every ones toenail polish is today?" Thats not a question...thats playing on the computer with nothing to say but stupid! If its a real question...great but really it would be nice to see really sincere questions
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my bad...let me rephrase the question...The stupid play question of the day isnt " what color is every ones toe nail polish today" ...its "Do you enjoy your fart smell?"

You must have stayed up all night to come up with that one!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Lol Anon-I know, and I'm guilty for answering those stupid questions sometimes but I'd never post one. I get irritated with the misspelled, "chat speak" like someone above said, slang, unreadable questions. And the name calling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

You're probably the one posting the bs q's..just for something new, huh? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Me. I hate the questions that to me seem fake, like "what would you do if your son put his penis in the dishwasher?" :p
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 9:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2009