Stroller help for a new born and a 18m old.

I have been looking around on all kinds of web sites and I cant see to find a stroller that looks like it will work for me. Right now I have a jogger stroller that I LOVE! and I dont want to give up the great mobility of the tires for the plastic ones on most double strollers. So I saw that some have side by side and they have the jogger tires. So my ? to anyone out there that can help do any of the side by side strollers hold a carseat? or are the plastic wheels ok once my kids get older. Any help would be great.

JackieB33

Asked by JackieB33 at 9:44 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have a graco duo glider (with the plastic wheels) i really like it.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 9:49 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i have a newborn and an 18 month old and i have a phil and teds stroller... i love it it's like a jogger it has one wheel in the front.. it's as big as a single stroller.. they retail for 5-600 dollars but i found a barely used one on craigslist for 200 bucks.
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 12:29 PM on Aug. 2, 2009