Baby Shower Question

I am due Feb 4 and I am wondering when should we do my baby shower? I worry about the holidays and the stress it brings for others. Is it too early to do it in November or is mid January okay. I just never know what to expect having it less then a month before I am due. Thanks!!

mommyetter09

Asked by mommyetter09 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If i were you i would have it in November. December seems to be stressfull because everyone is getting ready for holidays. I'm due September 30th and had my shower on July 11th, so no i don't think that Novermber is too early.
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• deffenatly do it in november, I had mine 2 month before my due
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:18 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• yikes, i'm due in november, does that mean i should be having my shower soon?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:00 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i'm due in November, but my mother & SO's mother are throwing ours in the 22nd of this month. it was better for me, SO, and our mothers, 'cause 3 out of 4 of us are starting up a new school year this September & working full/part-time and it would be too stressful to have it closer.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 12:14 PM on Aug. 2, 2009