What's the longest time you bled Vaginally? What Helped?

I know you bleed and cleanse yourself after giving birth. But many times in A women's life things go hay wire! You get into heavy bleeding for no real reason. How long have you bled heavily? What was your Cure? Or what helped or worked? I went almost 8 weeks! I'd like to hear from any brave moms here to let me know what Helped! What did you do? Not go anywhere? Wear light clothes, Never? Spend all your money on "Products" And go broke? I know many suffer in silence. But if one here can help another. I think we should try. Thank you for your kind and open honest replies!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:57 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Health

• i think if you have a period for 8 weeks that has nothing to do with childbirth, you should see your doctor. that doesn't sound healthy to me. also, certain birth controls can make your period less often, less heavy, or not at all, so you can talk to your doctor about that as well.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I think only your dr can determine what is wrong with you but I think you need a d&c to get you stopped. You might be going through menopause also. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2009