What is your 1 year old eating?

My daughter is almost a year old and still eating jar food. She will eat table food as long as its on my plate. I'm, trying to transition her into big girl food so I can get rid of the jar food. What do you feed your one year old for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? I just need some ideas.

drs1206

Asked by drs1206 at 10:12 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My DD is 15 months old. Here's a sample of the things we give her (basically she eats whatever we're eating). We slowly cut out the jarred foods and switched it with table foods. Good luck!
    Breakfast - egg, toast, and fruit......or dry cereal and fruit
    Lunch - string cheese, lunch meat, maybe some crackers if she's in the mood
    Dinner - whatever we're eating that night
    StefMc07

Answer by StefMc07 at 10:42 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Have you tried just putting her food on your plate then setting it on her high chair tray? I had to do that with my son for a while, now he eats from his own plate : )
    Rosesandlilys

Answer by Rosesandlilys at 10:50 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• u should never let ur kid eat off of ur plate its a bad habit to start always let her eat in her highchair
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 2, 2009