Need advice

Im 32 weeks pregnant and it seems like this whole pregnancy has destroyed my relationship with my so.....we used to miss eachother, love eachother unconditionally and wanted to be with eachother so much but now its like a struggle...i have so many hormones and stress from this pregnancy and i think hes changed because hes scared....he used to take care of me and now its like im his door mat....sometimes he disappears for days after we fight (he doesnt live with me and i do know where he is when hes gone)...we still love eachother alot but it just doesnt seem like our relationship will work out unless we try something new and try harder....does anyone have any tips on how we can turn things around?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• have u tried sitting down with him and talking to him. u need to keep the lines of communication open. maybe he wants to get his parting out b4 the baby comes. i know that sucks cause you can't. just try talking to him calmly. if u want u can im me. GL
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• This is why couples should be married before a pregnancy. I don't mean that in a prudish way. The reality is that pregnancy is a stressful time and the marriage certificate sometimes helps to keep people together by making it difficult to divorce or just as a reminder of your vows. That can help a couple through rough patches.

I'm not sure what you can do other than talk to him and make him aware that when you get upset, it might be the hormones talking. Let him know how you feel without attacking him, but let him know you do need him to be there for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• . Let him know how you feel without attacking him, but let him know you do need him to be there for you. tell him you are stressed and you truely love him and need his support now more then ever. Good luck girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2009