Healthy Food for Pregnancy!!!!

I gained almost 60 punds with my first son. I didnt lose much weight from it. Im pregnant with my 2nd child. I dont want to gain a lot of fat i know the normal weight gain for pregnacy that doesnt bother me. I just want to know what is healty and good for the baby?? I dont want to diet but iwant to be healty!! Any ideas please thanks

want

Kristybaby1

Asked by Kristybaby1 at 11:06 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Fruits, veggies, whole grains...there are lots of good things to eat! Fish(be careful which kinds though) is really good for brain development.

I gained 75lbs with my first so I know how you feel!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 11:24 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Even if you don't choose to follow this, there are excellent nutrititional guidelines here:

http://www.vrg.org/nutrition/veganpregnancy.php

Answer by rkoloms at 11:28 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• EAT LIKE YOU HAVE GESTATIONAL DIABETES... STAY AWAY FROM SUGARS AND LOTS OF CARBS. I ACTUALLY HAD GD AND I ONLY GAINED 35LBS THE WHOLE TIME.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• And dont forget to walk walking helps keep off the super extra pounds in pregnancy
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2009