Got my SO new underpants yesterday-the tight boxer breifs ( TOO FUNNY)

he is usually a tight whitey man himself, but these were on sale and had the same "support" well anyways- this morning he he eating breakfast, and letting the dogs out, looking at the birds, and waved to the woman next door-
He is SO used to tighty whiteys for some reason he thought he was in SHORTS!!!!!
I walked into the kitchen to say something to him, and there he is, standing, waving to the lady across the way- IN HIS UNDIES!!!!
I was like RICKKK- he looked at me like "wth" I told him to look down and he TURNED BRIGHT RED, AND RAN INTO THE HOUSE!!!
he blames me!!
LOL
I guess its back to good ol' fasion tighty whiteys again!!!
ROTF!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You made me laugh so hard I cryed. LOL

Answer by louise2 at 11:18 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Thats too funny!! My hubby is a boxer guy, when he got his vasectomy he had to wear tighty whiteys,lol He called and told me the dr told him to get Y FRONTS,lol... I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. He's from England and thats what they call them over there... DUH moment for me,lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:18 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I bet your neighbor or your husband will never forget
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 2, 2009