what would you do? no bashing please

i been sorta datin this guy for about a month, he is a great guy but seems shady. he lives in another town...he has a room mate but wont tell who he/she is and when i call he never answers if he is at home and when i post those mushy graphics to myspace he wont leave them on his comments....then yesterday my ex came back into my life and everything was good between us we broke up cause it wasnt right time for either of us and had personal issues we both had to deal with, he wants to get back together we still love each other...i dont know what i should do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• If you have his full name look him up on www.whitepages.com and see who else is in his household. He may be married and her name should show up if he is. Keep in mind these are not the only two men in the world. Enjoy them both but keep an eye open for others. There is a reason you call the x an x. Your issues from before may not be resolved so I'd keep my options open and see who else comes into my life.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:25 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I would say the first guy is attached in some way... And if you truly love your ex then maybe you should take your time with him and see what happens...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:27 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• IMPORTANT: Don't leave mushy graphics online. No. No way. You look desperate. Play it cool and see what happens with your EX because this guy sounds like he is hiding something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I second what Mrsleftlane said
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 11:35 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• The guy your seeing now sounds Married. If you want to get back with your EX, do it.

Answer by louise2 at 11:38 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I agree. Guy number one sounds like he has a gf or wife. If you go back to your ex, think carefully about what caused you to be ex's in the first place and have things really changed? If not, consider freeing yourself up to meet the real Mr. Right. To me it sounds like you can use some alone time without a bf to get confident in yourself so you are choosing what you want, not just whats available.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• The first guy is probably married. Drop him like a bad habit. The ex is an ex for a reason. Explore it if you like but if you two were right for each other you already would have made it work. Maybe be on your own for a while. You don't need to have a man in your life. Maybe focusing on your kid/kids and yourself for a while. When the time is right the right man might find you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Hmmm I see red flags with your 1st guy that hint he is either married or with someone. If it was me I would dump him. As for the ex- if you both think there is still something there why not discuss what went wrong and see if there is a change it could be right this time around. I would take it slow though.
    I wish you luck
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2009