ughhh.. sick & tired of being sick & tired

This is more of a rant than a question really. Everyday between the hours of 10 am - 12 pm, I get terrible heartburn no matter what I do (or don't) eat. Some days I'm full of energy and others I pray my kids will nap simultaneously so I can nap, too. I know it's all pregnancy related, I'm 16 weeks. The heartburn is probably the worse part. I tried going to the store today and had to turn around because I felt so sick. I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate on shopping with my tummy hurting so much. This freakin sucks!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think that alot of us feel that way.. I just turned 24 weeks and half of the time it feels like I have slept in days.. With my other children it was like if I wasnt even preganant and with this one its the worst... For heart burn I take tums.... It really does work and the doctor said it was safe...You should give it a try and it so easy to carry in your purse or your pockets... hope it helps...
    chikitamtz

Answer by chikitamtz at 12:29 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Its just the fact of life being pregnant can suck but its worth it in the end!
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I know how you feel. With my first pregnancy, it was smooth sailing pretty much. This time around, I have morning sickness all the time. Sometimes I puke, sometimes it's just dry heaves. I also get motion sickness, which is really annoying. It's the second trimester for both of us, so maybe it'll start tapering down.
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 11:57 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I am 11 weeks and I feel like blah alot to much some days I am fine, I havent got morning sickness or threw up , my first I did , I dont like feeling like this I am tired of it I barely clean the house it takes me all day :( hopefully it will past soon
    IloveJesus316

Answer by IloveJesus316 at 11:44 AM on Aug. 3, 2009