vacumn

Has anyone used the eureka four in one stick vacumn from walmart and if you have does it work pretty good?My belt broke on mine and i need to get a new one but i need to vacumn bad today i dont want to spend 15 dollars if it is not very good.

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• vacuum
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• What kind of flooring do you have? Stick vacuums are not too good on carpet? But can work good on non-carpet flooring.
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 1:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I say, spend the extra money and get a dyson. I bought one after every year for 4 years I was spending at least $100.00 on a crappy Bissel or whatever the Wal-Mart special....I LOVE my Dyson. And since they've come out with the new ball Dyson, the older ones are less expensive. We have the one for pets, and it works like a charm. Also, if you have hardwood or laminate flooring, they have attachments for that as well.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 1:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• clhadley :
    I agree the dyson is a good vacuum....but do you think someone is going to go from wanting to spend $15.00 to spending $500.00.
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 3:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• if only your belt broke why do you need a whole new vacuum? just buy a new belt. and to the first poster...thank you SO much for showing us how its spelt. *roll eyes* we now know someone out there is better than us cause they can spell it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Like I said though, we kept spending $100 for 4 years on a new vacuum. I just see it in the long run.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 10:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2009