Are you starting you school schedule yet?

Like waking them up early and sending them to bed earlier than you have been?
what time do you send them to bed?age?what time do you get them up?

0MyNameIsMom0

Asked by 0MyNameIsMom0 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in

• We are starting the school schedule on Monday. I put my son (almost 5) to bed at 8 and everything (lights, tv, etc) is off by 9. I plan on getting up at 5:30 and waking him up at 6:30 (if he is not already awake by then).
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• No, we have another month before school starts so we're milking it.. LOL
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 12:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• We start our back to school schedule in 2 weeks. My youngest (8) goes to bed at 8:30, Then my oldest boy (13) goes to bed at 9:00. Then comes the oldest (17) who has been allowed to set her own bed time, but only if she wakes up early enough for school.
    pacopuppy27

Answer by pacopuppy27 at 12:30 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• There are still 3 weeks of vacation left. I won't change anything until the last week and then it's bedtime at 8pm (which sucks because it is still light out but better then last year when bedtime was 7pm). They already get up about the time they normally do. My 6yo is up around 6:30am every morning. I used to wake them between 6:45 and 7am but they have all been getting around that time on their own for months.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:29 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Nope, my daughter returns from camp on August 14th. School starts September 8th. It only takes her a day or two to get back on schedule, and she always has a hard time falling asleep the night before school resumes after any break.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I really need to be because we start on the 12th. My 2nd grader is homeschooling but he will still have to go to bed early too..
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• never really strayed from it per say. His bed time was the same even in the summer unless we had late plans on occasion. He always has to get up early to get ready to go to the babysitter. We are more working on getting all of his 'school clothes' washed folded and ready to go.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Nope, my son doesn't start school for another month and he really doesn't have a bedtime as long as he gets up for school and isn't crabby in the morning. He is in 8th grade.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• We didn't stray to far from last years schedule. My two older one go to bed no later than 9 and the baby goes to bed at 8. The latest they stayed up this Summer was midnight but that was on the fourth of July and they couldn't sleep with fireworks going off all night.
    who-me

Answer by who-me at 2:08 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• We have started the bedtime as if school is in. Its about 30 mins shorter than during the summer months, but we don't start back to school until the 8th so getting up early we don't do... I am still enjoying my sleep in time...lol...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

Next question in
MATH

Next question overall (Shopping)
vacumn