Should I be worried?

I just turned 19 weeks yesterday. I finally started feeling my baby move about 3 days ago... Atleast Im pretty sure it was him. Well yesterday and today im not getting the same movements or feelings I was getting the previous days. You think he could just be waking up at night now instead of mornings like he was? or im just not holding still long enough to feel him. Or maybe im not far enough along to feel him every single day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I started to feel movement at around 13 weeks (he is RIGHT up front) but I didn't feel regular movement until I was about 22 weeks or so. It would be every couple of days, or so. I always noticed my little one is the most active in the tub, maybe try that?
    BooBearsMomma

Answer by BooBearsMomma at 12:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Nope you don't need to be worried. I first felt my baby move at 18 weeks and it was only because he had the hiccups. It felt like a little heartbeat in my stomach. Around 20 weeks is when I started feeling him move on a regular basis. When you first start out feeling movements sometimes its hard to tell what is actually the baby and what isn't so no need to worry! Once you hit 28 weeks is when the kick counts start so you still have awhile to go!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I was told to drink a glass of orange juice and lay down. You should be able to feel the baby move then from what I understand. I guess the juice gives them energy? lol
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 12:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• your baby is still small so just because you dont feel every movement doesnt mean he's not moving he's most likely turned around and kicking towards the inside of you instead of outwards in another week or two he wont stop moving and it'll be more often and stronger so no i wouldnt worry everything is just fine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2009