widget guidance

i installed a few widgets onto my page and cant figure out how to work them.
i cant figure out how to get the next question to show up on my brain busters and head of the class widgets.
i was wandering if my pet does anyhting but stand there. his head follows my cursor and i can feed him steak and thats about it, lol.
and my horoscope thing, does it give daily horos or weekly. its the same horo i had yesterday? : (

scaryfairy

Asked by scaryfairy at 12:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I can't help with the other widgets, but on the brain booster one, the next question will show up automatically. They don't do it on weekends, only Monday-Friday, so watch for your next question tomorrow morning.
    Oh, and my virtual pet doesn' t do much either, just follows my cursor and occasionally swats at it :)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i cant figure out how to get the next question to show up on my brain busters and head of the class widgets. They should show up automatically. I have the Brain Busters one and I know they don't have new ones on the weekend because there is no school on the weekends. I'm guessing it's the same with the Head of the Class widget.

i was wandering if my pet does anyhting but stand there. his head follows my cursor and i can feed him steak and thats about it, lol. That's pretty much it.

and my horoscope thing, does it give daily horos or weekly. its the same horo i had yesterday? : ( I don't have this one either so I'm not sure. Sorry! I hope you get an answer soon. =)

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 5:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2009