Mystic Tan???

I am getting married in 2 weeks and I am kinda pale, I have been on medication that has prevented me from being able to sit outside and tan or go to a tanning bed. So I was kind of interested in the mystic tan, but I have heard of it rubbing off on white clothing and since my dress is white I dont want to ruin it! I also dont want to look orange I was hoping since I plan on going to a salon instead of buying it at the store it wouldnt turn me orange! So anyways I was wondering if anyone has ever had this done before and how were ur results?

mrsmamaj

Asked by mrsmamaj at 12:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• okay if u did it like a day or two before u would be okay.. can rub but mm not much if you are worried then get the lotion and start using it now then you would have a light tan by then
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 12:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Do one NOW. That way if it makes you look orange or you hate it you'll have done a test run and it will be completely gone before the big day. When you go into the booth make sure your shower cap is pulled as close to your hairline as possible. When you get out use the towel to pat around your ankles when you take off the booties and around your hair line that way you won't have any weird lines. There should be a video in the booth to explain this to you. Then if it works out and you love it get it redone three days before your wedding. Remember if you are going to be in a hot tub there is a good chance it will mess up the color too. Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2009