• In the Spotlight:

What do you think about women that KNOW there pregnant with another mans baby, and lies to there SO or DH about it?

I just read another answer saying
"I got pregnant, but it wasn’t his, I lied to him so he would take care of it"
I got a little upset I guess, I feel SO bad for men that are taking care of a baby that is not theirs, especially if they didn't want a child to begin with!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Simply put, they're whores. Can you imagine if it were possible, being a mom to a baby you thought was yours, only it wasn't? The truth will come out eventually.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 1:05 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I think it is despicable. Nobody deserves to be treated like that. Not to mention when the truth comes out, they have not only hurt one person, they have also hurt the child that was born into that terrible lie. Could you imagine how horrible that child would feel? Down right disgusting. Also the man that never knew he had a child!!  So three innocent people's lives have been turned upside down because one woman decides to be a skank. 

SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 1:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Oh I was watching Maury the other day and the women would tell their DH/SO's on stage the baby may not be theirs. THe poor men were visibly crushed! Then when they found out it wasnt for sure you could see how hurt they were. Thats like getting a child taken away from you. poor guys
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 1:14 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• It is soo wrong. The ones that really hurt are the fathers that have raised a child for several years or have been paying child support for a child and then find out it is not theirs. Men also have feelings and I think that the kind of women that do this is DISGUSTING!!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 1:16 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I Know a girl who told this man she was seeing(not her boyfriend or anything yet) she was on the pill. She wasnt and she WAS TRYING TO GET PREGNANT. She did get pregnant and told him it was his. He moved her and her other kids into his home and is making arrangements to marry her. She doesnt even think the baby is his. Cause she wasnt exclusive to him or him to her. It could be one of like 4 guys baby... She would never tell him though. Her sister is my friend from high school and thats how i know her, but her sister is preggo right now and doesnt know who the dad is either. Its one of 3 guys. and 2 of them she doesnt even know. they were a random one night stand and she cant find them.. Doesnt even know their names...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I think they are pretty mean and manipulative. They are also fooling themselves because the truth always has a way of coming out and they are setting their SO/BF and their child up for major heartache and drama. Sounds pretty cruel to me. I don't see why anyone would want to do this. How can they stand the anxiety of worrying when their SO will find out? And what about the actual birthfather? How awful would it be to find out that you have a child but were denied having anything to do with it?  Maybe if the birthfather was abusive and dangerous I guess that is understandable but other than that nope.

Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 1:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Thats pretty Effed up. I know a girl (only 19) who is married, cheated, got prego, had an abortion then got prego with her hubby. I dont know if he knew about her cheating on him, but then he cheated on her. They are now getting a divorce
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Hey, they do what they have to. Haha. Sluts... :P Hey, Im not knocking the sluts here. Oh!
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 1:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I had a friend that did this.(key word, HAD) She was married, had an affair and got pregnant,(after lying about being on the pill) thinking her side piece would marry her if she did. Ha! The guy told her he'd give her money if she needed it, but he didn't want to raise a child. He then moved away, leaving her to tell her husband it was his baby! 18 years later he still doesn't know, poor bastard. But him and his wife did divorce.
    After she told me all this while it was going on, I kept my distance from her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• They are disgusting pieces of trash and I don't know how they live with themselves.
    Anonymous