Plz answer :)

Have any of you missed your period for like three months, but all your preg. test were neg? I go to the doc. Aug 6th, but I am almost scared I will go n they will tell me I am preg. Whats the chances?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i was 13 weeks before i found out with my 2nds i missed my priod but the tests were neg
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I'm having that exact same problem right now. I've been feeling very sick lately, which I had last time but when I was 1-3 months along. But this time it just might be the heat. I haven't had a period for three months and my test yesterday was negative. I'll try again in two weeks. Good luck, I hope you aren't (if that's what you want).
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 6:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• lol well I would rather be preg. then have something wrong with me..but I have a lil boy that will b 8 months on the 19th so that is y i say i am scared to be : / But if I will b happy if I am : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Aug. 5, 2009