Plz answer :)

Have any of you missed your period for like three months, but all your preg. test were neg? I go to the doc. Aug 6th, but I am almost scared I will go n they will tell me I am preg. Whats the chances?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It all depends on you and how reg ur periods uaually are or if u have had any changes it lifestyle.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i was 13 weeks b4 i found out i took a test every week and missed my period final went in they did and ultra sound and there was a baby
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I have personally known two people that did not test positive on a HPT, it is possible.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 1:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i tested pos. with my first baby n yea ppl plz dont bash but he is almost 8 months but i have had a reg period since i had him..n B4 him they were like the sametime every month
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2009