a question about birth controol pills....

ok with my first son i had a doc tell me if i gained more weight i would have to get on another form of bc because i was almost at the max weight for being on the pill.....well its been a couple yrs ive had another baby and im on bc i have a new doc and he neve mentioned anything about the weight.....my question is are all birth controll pills like that? do you have to be under a certain wait for them to work right? or is there just a greater chance of geting pregnant?

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 1:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think they may all be that way. I was on the patch and there was a weight requirement, too.
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 1:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• so if any one knows what is the weight limit on most bc pills and what are the chances of geting pregnant if u weigh more?
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 1:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2009