I am two almost three months late but not pregnant whats the problem

I have taken multiple tests and i am not pregnant i have gone to the doctor and they have no answers my fiance and i are trying to concieve however i am having no luck not sure though why my period has still not come any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You could have some other health problem. Ask your docor about possibility of thyroid problems or have them check your hormone levels. good luck
    rlapierre03

Answer by rlapierre03 at 2:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Are you ovulating? Try charting your BBT's and cervical mucus. Generally, unless you're over 35, doctors won't start running tests or looking at prescribing meds until you have been TTC with charting for 6 mo to a year.

Bigger question tho is WHY are you TTCing when you aren't married yet? Do yourself a HUGE favor and wait until after you're married. It's not fair to you, and particularly to this child you're hoping to create.
    HybridMom27

Answer by HybridMom27 at 5:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• what the hell not every one needs to be married ... marrieg doesn't make up a family it the poeple in it ... an yes im marreid so back off people who are not married an not being married will not hert the child just so you know !!!!!!!! my sister has three buteyful kids and there not married and they are fine they cant even tell the diff.. people who are not married last longer then people that are married just so you know lol
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 6:42 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• some
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 6:43 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• to be honest i have been married before my son was concieved into a failed marriage while i am engaged to the man i know i will spend the rest of my life with circumstances could prevent us from marrying for awhile... We want a child and i feel that i dont need to be married to have it while i know that morally alot of people frown upon this i feel that it is indeed the people in the family that makes it rather then the marriage that does thank you for your answer though
    Rochelleyboo

Answer by Rochelleyboo at 10:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2009