I WAS MOVING AND MY LEATHER FURNITURE GOT CUTS ON IT............................

SO I WAS WONDERING WHAT CAN I USE TO GET THE CUTS OFF? ALSO I NEED TO KNOW HOW CAN I PATCH THE ONE HOLE THATS ON THE LOVE SEAT? PLEASE LET ME KNOW I PAID ALMOST 4,500 FOR THIS 5 PEICE LIVING ROOM SET, AND I DONT WANT TO JUST TOSS IT OUT BECAUSE OF CUTS. SO IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX LEATHER PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My2ButterFlys

Asked by My2ButterFlys at 2:16 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I think they have a leather repair kit u can buy off line. I had one a long time ago and used it but I cant remember where from. Google it, they come with patches for the holes also
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 2:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• call an upholstry shop or a shoe repair shop and ask. I have seen leather patches on tv.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2009