• In the Spotlight:

what is this?

i thought i was pregnant but last week i started my period. it was a pretty painful one compared to my usual. i had horrible cramps for 3 days straight. well i thought i ended yesterday...now i have mucous with pink in it?? this never happens. my period ends in dark blood or even brown but its more like pasty (sorry gross i know) than mucousy.

do you know what this means? could i still be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh shoot i forgot to add. last night at work i had a pon in and i was having pretty bad cramps. i was like whyyy am i having cramps NOW (they felt like the kinda cramps i usually have when i just start) so then i took my pon out and havent had one in since. then just now i had that pink mucousy discharge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Not sure, sounds like it might have been a really early miscarriage to me.. especially with the really bad cramps. But again, I am not 100 percent sure.
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 2:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• It could have been a miscarriage. Alot of miscarriages happen before you even know you are pregnant.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 3:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• well i tested the day i had my period and it said negative so idk...maybe this is nothin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Sounds like a miscarriage. I had one that was almost the exact same as you described.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Call your dr. and tell him/her whats going on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2009