do u keep an actual calender or do you remember basically everything?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 2:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I am so bad with my mom to take care of,my kids,and my husband.I have a wall calendar.If I do not write it on the calendar,I will forget.If I get a pocket calendar,I might lose the calendar.My life is to hectic.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 11:37 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i keep a calendar and write down everything that i think i'll need to remember...or highlights of the day..
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 2:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I try to keep up a calendar but I forget to write things down and then I usually forget the appt or whatever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I write EVERYTHING down even if I know i"m going to remember. There are have been plenty of times I figured I'd remember something and looked at the calender like "OH!! I'm GLAD I wrote that down!!".
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 2:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• real calender

Answer by admckenzie at 2:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I keep everything written on a calendar. With 3 work schedules, appts for 7 people, events like reunions or picnics or whatever, I can't keep track of all that in my head.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 5:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Don't know how I do it, but I remember everything. I've tried using a calender/planner, but I can't keep up with it.
    Maryellen

Answer by Maryellen at 7:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Definitely have a calendar! And, I keep that calendar when I get a new one each year. It's sorta like a diary to go back through old calendars, see what was going on, when you went to the doctor and for what, etc.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 7:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Family calendar on paper

personal calendar in Outook

Answer by rkoloms at 7:48 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• OMG, I have a huge desk calendar and hang it on my wall next to the computer.....with two teenage boys and a hubby who is into pool and sports, I have to write everything down , and each person has his own color of highlighter, so at a glance I know who has something that day. And when I put it on the calendar, I list things in order of the time of day, morning things go towards the top of the block, afternoon things in the middle and so on........school days off the blocks are colored in solid so we know at a glance when the days off are in any given month.
    In the kitchen, I have a 4 month, claendar, the kind you can use over head markers on, ans we have a 4 month view all the time. Works great
    teadybear0135

Answer by teadybear0135 at 11:28 AM on Aug. 3, 2009