Good lunch and snack ideas for Mother's Day Out?

2 days a week I will send my 16 month old to MDO and he needs a healthy snack and lunch. Since I am assuming snack will be first thing in the morning I am thinking about sending a breakfast like snack since he won't early if I feed him to early. The program starts at 9, then lunch is at 12. And I know it is morning snack bc after lunch they take a nap and then it's time to pick them up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Dry cereal, cut up fruit, cut up cheese and crackers - my child isn't quite ready for mdo and my other 3 are much older, it's been a while since i've done this, can't wait to see ideas from other moms!

Answer by missanc at 2:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my dd likes dry cereal like frosted mini wheats. cheerios and cut up bananas are good also. walmart has organic elmo crackers, you could send cheese with those. i like the elmo b/c she still feels like it's a treat and it's not cookies. gerber graduates also has toddler granola type bars.
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 4:37 PM on Aug. 2, 2009