Just a quick ?

I have an 8 month old and I want to try to give her more table food so she can start to get use to that and not keep her on baby food forever cause our doctor said he would like to see them on table food by one. She will try stuff off our plate but I just don't know what to give her for her to just have. She picks up food on her own very well too. so any suggestions would be nice thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Carrots, sandwiches, crackers, mashed potatoes, tater tots, any meat soft enough to chew.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 2:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I started my son off on the gerber puffs. Then from there we started with peas, crackers, and pretty much anything else we were eating. Just cut up what you are having and give her her very own plate of it.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 2:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my lil one always loved ramon noodles and speggitti
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 4:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I think the first finger food Emi had was zucchini. Now she eats zucchini, rice, rice pasta(wheat allergy), ground meat(lamb, turkey and bison), grapes that are peeled and cut into pieces, plums, spinach that's been wilted and chopped, asparagus. Basically if you can mash it between your fingers they can eat it.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 5:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2009