• In the Spotlight:

Is there any way to remember your past lives?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes. But I would have to go find all the details and I'm pretty sure there's not enough space here for the answer. I'll see if I can find the short version. Mine I had a reading done. While I can't confirm the exact details there are traces that make sense.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Absolutely. I recalled two in a regression and one in meditation. Meditation can get you there. Picture an escalator that you're going down and it takes a long time. When you get off, you see a long hallway of doors. Walk down it, pick a door. All the doors are different with different designs, knobs, etc. Really look at the door and then open it. Notice everything once you open the door; how bright or dark it is, familiar smells, colors, sights, faces, feelings....usually your soul will connect to that life and there will be some familiarity about it. Really look at what people are wearing on their bodies or hair styles etc.. Try this through meditation over and over again and you'll get one. But you have to learn to meditate in a quiet place. I do mine right before I fall asleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• THROUGH HIPNOSIS, CHECK OUT TRANSGRESSION, DR. WEISS AND WELL KNOWN PSYCHIATRIST PERFECTED THIS TECHNIQUE WITH GREAT SUCCESS. CHECK OUT ONE OF HIS MANY BOOKS MANY LIVES MANY MASTERS.(OR IS IT THE OTHER WAY AROUND) EITHER WAY, HE HAS GOT A FEW MORE BOOKS THAT ARE REALLY GOOD ON THE SUBJECT, IT SEEMS HE WASN'T TO KEEN ON THE RE-ENCARNATION BIT UNTIL HIS PATIENTS SHOWED HIM OTHERWISE UNDER HIPNOSIS. HIS NAME IS BRIAN WEISS, CHECK HIM OUT.

Answer by older at 3:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• SORRY I MEANT TO SAY REGRESSIONS INSTEAD OF TRANGRESSIONS.

Answer by older at 3:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2009