When to expect implantation cramping?

Hi my hubby and i are ttc and had sex last sat, last sun, and this past fri. i believe i started ovulating this past thursday. when, if any should i expect impnation cramping to occur?
I am having throbbing off and on in my left ovary, is this ovulation pain or implantation cramping?

thank you in advace!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Ovulation cramping and bleeding usually occur about 10-12 days after fertilization (if at all! many women don't experience this). I noticed it about a week and a half after my LMP and it felt like period cramps to me. Very mild, I wasn't really sure what to think (we weren't TTC) and then a day or two later after I peed, I wiped, and there was just one pink streak on the toilet paper. Nothing more. I actually remember posting about it asking here on Cafemom, and that was around the 21st or so, and the other day I found out that I am in fact pregnant. I hope this helps you recognize what you're looking for, but with my first pregnancy, I didn't have implantation symptoms. Good luck!
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• thank you for your answer :0)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Many women don't have it. I did feel a touch odd around 10 DPO with my second, so I took a pregnancy test and it was lightly but distinctly positive. I followed up with a blood test to be sure.

I'd suggest for your first waiting until 15-16 DPO (depending on your luteal phase - mine is 14-15 days) to POAS, and then if it's neg, wait another day or two and try POAS again.

Sending you sticky baby vibes!
    HybridMom27

Answer by HybridMom27 at 5:20 PM on Aug. 2, 2009