Am I wrong to feel this way?

Am I wrong to not feel bad for my ex( my 1st childs sperm donor) but yet feel sorry for his baby? the baby was born one day and next day passed on. Knowing the history of my ex-this was his 4th child. His 1st child was put up for adoption cuz neither one wanted the child, the 2nd one he ran out on, then the 3rd(mine-i didnt know about the other 2 til it was too late)he ran out on when I was barely 2 months preg. and now this one. the dude owes me over 10k in child support-moves around to hide from child support. refuses to pay.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Why do you need to feel bad for him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• WHy would it ever be wrong to feel compassion for someone? Thats not even a valid question. Just because hes made some very poor choices doesnt mean he doesnt have a heart and it isnt hurting. OF course its okay. YOu dont need our permission to feel sorry for another human being. He did you wrong and its likely he will do MORE wrong before his life is done, but right now, he is in a situation that I wouldnt wish on my worst enemy, so sure...have some compassion for him. You dont have to like him to have compassion.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• its okay to feel sorry for him....
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• dont you guys read before you answer a question she says she does NOT feel bad for him yet feels bad about/for the baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I think it's okay to feel however you feel here.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 5:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2009