about going out

Do you ever get "looks" when your out with your kids? People seem to think because I have an infant I should sit at home all day and miss out on the things my older kids are doing like going to the zoo or amusement parks. I have older kids I know how to keep my children cool and comfy when we are out and if it looks like the baby is getting to hot we leave. I am just sick of the looks people give me like my life should end because I have a small baby. Our parents didn't have a/c and they are jsut fine!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think that if you think people are giving you dirty looks then you will see people giving you dirty looks. You create what you want to see in your mind. Maybe they are just looking at the baby and squinting b/c of the sun. Get over it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• UMMM, I never got looks like that maybe they look at u like wow she is like a super mom with older kids and a really young one and she is out and active! Thats they way I would be looking at u.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:30 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Yeah it happens. Like when I had to take my 3 day old out to get another blood test and it was freezing out and our neighbor said we shouldn't have her out in the cold. Granted the lady was like 80 so I just didn't care, but yeah, I understand.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 4:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2009