has anyone heard of these suggestions?

trying different things in the bedroom and i had a few people suggest somethings but i wanted to see if they were ok to do. i had someone suggest using pop rocks while giving a bj. i also heard that if you put a dab of toothpaste on your clit, it's suppose to work. i have never heard these but i wanted to see if anyone else has and is it ok to use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• pop rocks doesn't do much.. never heard the toothpaste thing, I wouldn't try it. They make stuff at the porn shop for that kind of fun.
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 3:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I wouldnt try any of those. I never had and I cant see what thge enhancement would be. take the first persons advice and go to an Adult Store and look around for some fun stuff. Like, warming Lube, or flavored lube for that matter, and tons of other ideas
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• thanks ladies! i have never heard of these things either. i wish we had a adult book store where i live but we don't. i pretty much live in the middle of a cornfield. lol so i will just have to look online.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Toothpaste feels awesome and works great!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Just be careful of the warming ones, I have heard of them getting too hot and totally kiling the mood
    chrissifaye

Answer by chrissifaye at 3:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• wow, i never heard of them getting to hot. i will have to keep that in mind.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• ya the warming oils get really hot and can kill it real fast. try an online store, they have lots of things, and it kind of takes away the feeling you get when you go into an adult store that everyone is staring at you (well thats the feeling i get when i go into an adult store at least) as for the pop rocks, i've heard it doesn't do much for the guy at all, and the toothpaste, i'd imagine that it would burn after a bit. they make lotions that are edible for the clitoral area that are supposed to do what i'm guessing your looking for the toothpaste to do.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i'm just wanting to try different things. these were some of the suggestions i got. i had never heard of these. i was kinda nervous to even try them b/c i was thinking of infections or something. it's hard b/c i don't have a store near by. i'll check online, sucks that it's going to take a few days. lol :O(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• not sure about pop rocks but I use mint breath freshners and SO loves it for his bjs

Answer by admckenzie at 4:14 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• My DH loves to get a BK when I have a mentos in my mouth..halls cough drops work too. DEF posting anon. LMAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2009