HAD MY BABY SHOWER YESTERDAY!!

It was so beautiful.I got everything I am going to need for the baby except diapers and wipes.I did not expect that much I was in shock.I was so happy to see everyone that I love and care about.The most memorable & funniest moment was me n my hubby wit our "hats " decorated with bows nd stuff from the gifts.lol.we looked so funny but cute.also a funy moment was when we played a game which was a race to see who can eat all there jar of baby food 1st.everyone had a partner.i had 2 feed hubby lol.smh.my hubby took 1 taste and almost threw it up lol and gave up.what about you all what was your favorite part and most memorable part of your baby shower?

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 3:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I definitely liked being the center of attention, even though I went in thinking I'd hate it lol. My MIL got an amazing cake, it had a baby's face on it that had my hubby's black hair and my blue eyes, and funny thing that's how our daughter turned out hehe. Everyone wore pink, even me and I wasn't even in on the whole "wear pink to her shower" thing. The best part was my hubby showing up toward the end to help unwrap gifts, he was so intent on not coming and being involved in all that estrogen, but he still showed up and made me happy :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• My baby shower was over a year ago, but I had a great time. My sister did it at my house, because I have a large yard. And there were canopies and lots of FOOD. It was like a cook-out/baby shower, so there were both men and women there. Everyone else had cocktails. It was a great time! I got every single last thing on my registry plus more. I have it on video and I just watched it the other day and I couldn't BELIEVE how HUGE I was. It was also like 90 degrees out (june) and I was SWOLLEN! It was a great time. It started at 1 and people were here until like 9pm. What a bash!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• My mom remembered me complaining about having a hard time tying my shoes once I got about 8 months pregnant and turned it into a game for my shower. All the guys there had to blow up a balloon as big as they thought my belly was. Then stick it under their shirts. My mom then went and untied all their shoes and they had a race to see who could tie theirs back the fastest. It was so funny. I love the picture of me and all the pregnant men that came from that! lol!!!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Thank you for posting about your shower. It sounds as though you got a lot of good stuff and had a great time!

Answer by Bmat at 3:58 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Krystal that games sounds like so much fun!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• My Baby shower with my family was great my MIL made the cake homemade and it was really good and I have a ton of pictures of it and I have a picture of me in the hat with my SO feeding me cake. My first shower was at work and I had not a clue that they were throwing me a shower i just about rolled over. I was called to the meeting room to sign my papers for my leave and they had the room full of people and oh may so may gifts it was so much fun and there was a knock on the door when I started opening gifts and they had told my SO all about it and he showed up and he never said a word to me. he can't keep a secret from me. We just have no secrets he was so happy it was over cause it was driving him crazy he said. It was a great time and I got just about everything everyone brought a pack of diapers and a pack of wipes so that was really cool.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:09 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• they game does sound like a lot of fun.gives men a taste of what some of us go through lol.sounds like a lot of fun 2!
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 4:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• the*
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 4:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• cool show some of the stuff that you got pwease!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 4:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i will when i go back to get the camera
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 5:57 PM on Aug. 2, 2009