do you have a family photo done yearly

my dd is 27 months and we don't have a professional photo of our family. it never works out with dh work schedule and it is like pulling teeth getting him to do stuff like that. i feel guilty we don't have one yet. dd has lotttssss of pro. pics. do you have one? do you go often?

BandME

Asked by BandME at 4:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No...don't know why...every five years, tho. sure. This year we need another one. David was three the last time we had one, and now he's eight, so it's time for another one! Also, that picture got ruined in the hurricane that came through Houston last September...so I need another one, lol.
    There's a place in my favorite mall down here, Image Shots, they make the coolest pictures ever, with awesome backgrounds and different colors...unicorns, butterflies, teddy bears...pretty much anything you can imagine...and they have good prices, too! Can get a whole package with different sizes, for like 40 bucks! Hell yeah!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 11:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• My son will be 3 in oct and we dont have any professional family photos either. We have alot where I have set the timer on my camera and get one of all three that way, but nothing pro.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• The last one we had done was when our youngest child was about 18 months old. She's 15 1/2 years old now....lol. I make sure the girls have photos done every year and I take photos whenever they will let me - birthdays, Christmas, Homecoming, seasons, new outfits - whatever reason I can find. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• once a year we get one. When you donate to the local fire house you get a free 8x10 pro photo with the option to buy more sizes and poses.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:29 AM on Aug. 3, 2009