why is it so hard for ppl to be honest

i posted a question earlier about the shady actin guy and took the advice of one and look him up and found out that his room mate is his girlfriend....and found out he lied about other things too, dont ppl realize that lying gets them in more trouble in the end

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• some guys think we are stupid or think we won't check them out. I learned the hard way which is why I always tell women to check them out before you get too emotionally attached to them

Answer by admckenzie at 5:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I was so right knew he was either married or had a girlfriend. If he is not taking you to his home, introducing you to family or friends and freaks out about the phone he is with someone. Time to move on and have a great life without a man for a while.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• im over it already when i confronted him he flipped out so yeah its his loss not mine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2009