lady at a restaraunt last night asked me if i was due this month (due in november)

when i said no, i'm due in november, she looked at me laughing and said that's a big baby!

this is why you don't ask pregnant ladies stuff. i want to go back and kill her. i've only gained 10 pounds and i'm 6.5 months along.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 4:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You look great I dont know what that lady was talking about. Although I was only 6 months and I had be walking around alot in the mall and had to sit because my baby kept kicking so I rubbed my tummy, some random lady started freaking out saying that I was going into labor. I was like wtf, back off lady Im just taking a breath. LOL.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 4:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• you can look at my pictures, i've got belly pics there. i dont think i look big.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• oh goodness..
    some women are ridiculous....I would have had a natural instinct to strike back and say something hella rude like:

are you still working on your baby weight?
    I would have guessed you were as far along as me...

Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Some lady asked me when I was due. I told her today. (this happend friday) she said OMG you look two weeks over due. I wanted to SMACK the sh!t out of her.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 4:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• take it as a compliment take it lightly, i had twins and i looked like i was ready to pop at 6 mo... i know it's fustrating especially when they walk right up to you and pet your belly as well... few more mo it'll be over then you'll get all the nagging remarks oh she's sooo beautifull is it a boy or a girl how old and on and on...
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 4:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my boyfriend is disgustingly polite and nice in public, so i can't be the snappy bitch i love when he's here.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my hubby is the same but if I have to get dirty I have to get dirty. Luckily this hasnt happened to me yet, but when that day comes I feel bad for the ignorant bitch who crosses my path
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• wow that was pretty rude of her. a lot of people think they can make comments on how pregnant somebody looks and it's ok...but it's pretty rude and disrespectful! pregnant women don't want to hear that any more than an overweight woman wants to be called fat. it's just rude. not to mention when you are pregnant you can be emotional and self-conscious about your appearance. i was really, really big when i was pregnant and this thing happened to me several times. you just have to be above that. try to ignore their comments and be happy about your baby. :)
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 4:47 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• yeah my guy is the same. extra polite, friendly, social. everyone loves the crap out of him

but he doesnt have a remote on my mouth, and he told me he likes how i get fiesty and don't let people make me feel bad.

just like if someone touches my belly and I dont know them, I touch there's. they're like why are you touching my stomach?, and im like, why are you touching mine? haha its great

reversing the roles usually makes the other person see what they did is annoying or rude and then u dont have to be irritated later in ur day.....everyone wins :)
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I'd say something whether ur bf likes it or not because ur on here complaining and feeling bad and she still doesnt know that it bothered you.

soo it looks likeits haunting ur day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2009