Do you think we have gotten away from personal comunication ?

No one ever talks anymore it's all E-mail and Texting.
I hate it
I would rather speak to someone then try to do it through texting

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Than call them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, GOVT OFFICES ONLY HAVE COMPUTERS ANSWERING THEIR PHONES, AND IT IS SO FRUSTRATING NOT BEING ABLE TO TALK TO A HUMAN BEING!!!!

Answer by older at 4:47 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Welcome to 2009. No one has the time to call. Txting is soo much faster.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I always call my friends. I HATE texting, it's so annoying. I have a full keyboard on my phone, but the buttons are so stinkin small! I only email jokes and stuff. It's faster and easier to call someone and talk or leave a message than to spend 5 minutes texting.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:47 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• yes, there are many times that i would prefer speaking to someone directly
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 5:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I actually detest talking on the telephone. Always have. I don't much like communicating with my dearest friends through chats or emails, either. I LOVE to write out long letters and send occasional "Thinking Of You" cards throughout the year, though. Only one of my dearest friends writes to me as often as I write to her. We love to write each other long letters regularly and keep in touch. We know so much about each other and each other's families that we could be sisters...lol. Her oldest daughter and my oldest daughter were best friends from the time they were 1 year old and are still friends 19 years later.
    My Grammy and I used to write back and forth, too, until her illness became too much and then she died on July 11th this year. I'll surely miss her. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:04 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I swear my phone is glued to my ear.....lol. Not only do I email friends and family, but I make it a point to call everyone at least once a week. Thank goodness for unlimited long distance.
    SLGross215

Answer by SLGross215 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Well honey since I talk to people over the phone all day, the last thing I wanna do as soon as I get out of there is get back on the phone and talk to anybody, LOL! So honestly, thank God for text and email...I don't know what I would do without it.
    Sure, I love a good long phone conversation as much as the next person, but in my line of work, it gets tedious. And having kids around makes it next to impossible to have a decent conversation...text or online chat is better because no screamin kids in the background or me yelling shush! lol...less stress for everyone...
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 11:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2009