contractions and pressure-urgent

can contractions be felt as presure? i have alot of pressure that intensifies at times and alot of cervical pain..like the baby is non stop hitting it...idk what to think of it. im 38 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when in doubt call your ob, good luck!
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 5:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• no answering service they advise you to go to the hospital if you feel there is a problem..but idk.i want to see whats what first..or try to anywho..but thanx!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my contractions felt more like a lower GI bug, could be your baby is just getting into postion. Have you been able to time the pressure to see if it's coming at regular intervals? Is the pain getting harder to deal with? Trouble walking or talking through the pain? I wish you luck on your new baby, I remember those last 2 weeks felt like 9 whole months, lol!
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 5:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i usually get back labor with my kids...ive never really felt it anywhere else but idk how this one is going to go.ya knnow?it is coming and going thats why im like is it contractions or not? with my first i didnt have any problesm with the pain fromt he contractions till i was 8 cm...with my last i was induced with the devils drg(pitocin)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2009