Is anyone else hoping for a few good snows this year?

Last year, every time they would predict crazy amounts of snow, we would only get a dusting. I guess it reminds me of my childhood, but I love a good blizzard and getting snowed in.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 5:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love a good blizzard and being snowed in as long as I have my power. oops It's too soon to talk snow mama.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 5:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• We have had a terrible summer after having a rough winter so no we are not.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 5:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I would love to have several great good snow falls. Though with my daughter being in K for the first time I can see being irritated if there are too many snow days especially now that they reduced the allowed number. :)
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 5:14 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I would love to even see 1 flake of snow not likely in nor CA
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 5:20 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• LOL I live in Texas and we did have crazy amounts of snow. While it only snowed once, we got 4 inches. For us that was crazy. I would love to have 40 days of snow.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I would love it because we have a small snowplowing business. My kids love to play in it.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 5:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i hope it dosen't snow here in alabama, we don't get it often but when we do ppl go crazy and i hate being cold
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i'm sick of snow and had enough of it this past winter. we acually got snowed in for two days. the town shut down and school was canceled for two days. maybe you should move here to wyoming, lol
    bikerchickmommy

Answer by bikerchickmommy at 5:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I grew up in Maine and always loved winters, especially the snow storms and blizzards!
    We live in Virginia now and barely get enough snow to get our feet wet. It's so depressing. We did get 4 whole inches one day last winter, which closed down the whole northern part of the state - seriously! I keep dreaming of a blizzard, though, but I won't be holding my breath...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:57 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• To those of you that want snow,move to MN,for at leaast 6 months we have snow,plus the temp gets down to --20 with -50 windchill? And this is for about a moth straight,maybe longer. Sound fun?
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2009