Has anyone seen Legally Blonde?

At the bend and snap part, what is the deal with the fat black lady suddenly breaking out into some tae bo or something? That part always has me like "huh?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, if I was a guy and a girl did the bend and snap, I'd probably say ""WTF?" lmao I like the movies though. I love Reese Witherspoon. I was so sad when her and Ryan Phillipe got divorced.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• They had to have something to go with the bend and snap. Who gets a man like that???? It's a real cute movie though. I like it.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 5:16 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• LOL! I love that movie. I didn't like it so much when it came out because I was in a rebellious teenager phase. But now that I've opened my mind and stopped being such a prude towards things that are "different" from me, it's one of my favorite movies.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Did you see the advertisements on tv for some show or movie called Legally Blondes? It's a take-off of Legally Blonde except with twin blondes who want to wear pink and they sound like they have an Australian accent. Not my type of show, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2009