Sex question...

My DH and I are having some trouble in our sex life and I really want to spark this up a bit, but I need some "help". We've been married for 3 years and have 2 children...but things just aren't the same anymore..if you catch my drift.

Anyway, in your opinion, what is the best way to start sex and what is your favorite position? I know this may be TMI, but my DH and I REALLY to reconnect.

No judgement, just curious.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• once in awhile I'll set the kids up with a movie and snuggle with DH on couch and get a blankie.... under which I'll rub his thigh, etc (CLOTHED!) which is new and exciting and then later he's ready to go and will totally jump me
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• get in something sexy and do someting to him that u have never done.. get a lil crazy with it.. it works really it doz
    kaseysmom_07

Answer by kaseysmom_07 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Lately Ive been getting lingerie from fredricks.com, it's cheap and sexy. And I wont tell him about it, I'll just wait for him to come home and suprise him. I'll cook him a really nice dinner and have it ready on the table by the time he gets home. I leave little love notes and stuff in his lunch box. I sent him text messages one time, where I was telling him what I was wearing, and what all I was going to do to him when he got home, and he took off early, cause his friend downstairs wouldn't seem to go away. lol. he basicly attacked me when he came through the door too. My aunt and her husband play one night stands, where they'll go somewhere, and pretend they just met, and he'll take her to a hotel for the night. But he loves stuff like that, he keeps asking me if he'll come home to another suprise tomarrow. You could buy one of those books it has a sex position of the day. Try buying different types of condoms, or toys
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 5:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I like to shock with the little Xena Warrior Princess outfit and instead of a frisbee ring thingey i have a horse whip! LOL I don't use it. I just like to get his attention! My SO won't tolerate a dominant woman (he's air force special ops) so he usually ends up tackling me and showing me who's boss. Woo Hoo!! I'm ok with that as long as we have a great time playing.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I like the on top position the best. I love to wear little outfits for him and he loves it.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2009