• In the Spotlight:

how many of u wifes have left your hubbys for cheating and then gone back.. what do u think about this.. i am one of them

kaseysmom_07

Asked by kaseysmom_07 at 5:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• i'd never go back, so idk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• idi he cheated when my boys wee almost 5 mo and i left for 6 month he swore he would change and promised to be good and i came back he's been good has not cheated since but it's always a rocky road
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 5:28 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I did. It was difficult to say the least, but we had a long history before that and times were tough. I don't think in every case that cheating should end the relationship, sometimes 2nd chances are deserved and end up being well worth it. It happened before we were married, and now we're married and couldn't be any happier. Yes, the issue remains in the back of my mind and always will, but I don't let something that happened long ago affect our happiness now.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I did but he cheated again so I left for good
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Took mine back but regretted it almost immediately. A week after he got home I went to eat with friends he was supposed to be with his brother. He was kissing the neck of the other skank at a table not too far from ours and he did not see me until I walked over and handed the skank my wedding band. She said to give her my engagement ring, keys to the house and cars while I am at it. My husband shrunk down a bit. I looked at him and said you haven't told her have you? See I am wealthy thanks to my grandfather. Our home is actually my home. He is not on anything and signed a prenupt. I told her all this and laughed. She said we will get child support I said good luck with that my kids are only my kids he is step daddy.lol I told her to enjoy her impoverished life with him.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Anonymous I love the way you work! Live in poverty, LOL.

I too, went back to my cheating hubby, stayed 2 weeks before he was back at his old tricks so I took my 2 year old son and left. Gave everything he thought he owned to charity and the furniture I couldn't move, I made sure he couldn't use it anymore. I even threw the cat on the waterbed. He spent a week thinking he had peed the bed. LOL. His cheating cost him me, our home and our son who is now almost 19 and hasn't seen the idiot since he was 2. Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater!!
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 5:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• dont throw cats
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i wouldnt stay, i know i would never be able to forgive of forget.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 6:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I stayed with a guy who cheated on me because I loved him and we had a child together,we broke up got back together he swore hed never do it again then I find out he got this chick pregnant so we broke up again and he married her a a mth before the baby was born our kids are less than a year apart they were together for 2 years she got pregnant again all the while hes still cheating just not with me even though he tried very hard,he died in a car accident when she was 9mths pregnant with their 2nd child coming home one morning from one of his girlfriends house,I thank god that I did not marry him when he asked me to and instead broke up with him for cheating,Now Ive been married 7 years to a man who would never even think about it
    jendramis

Answer by jendramis at 7:47 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Anonymous 5:39 ...HAHAHAH that is way too hilarious!! good job!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2009